Ride all JR lines, private railways and bus routes in the Mt. Fuji and Izu area for two days free of charge when booking the Tokaido Shinkansen online or through the app and boarding the train from outside Shizuoka Prefecture!
Mt. Fuji-Izu Area Tourist Pass PLUS Types
Customers who used a Smart EX product from "a station outside Shizuoka Prefecture" to "Atami station, Mishima station or Shin-Fuji station" during the effective period
*This pass can only be purchased on the day before or on the day of the first day of use
*Stations outside Shizuoka Prefecture...Tokyo station, Shinagawa station, Shin-Yokohama station, Odawara station, Toyohashi station to Kagoshima-Chuo station
Adult: ¥1,600 / Child: ¥800
2 consecutive days
Transportation services and routes covered by this pass:
- JR Lines
Non-reserved seats on JR rapid and ordinary trains
Tokaido Main Line: Atami - Fuji stations, Gotemba Line: Numazu - Gotemba stations
- Izuhakone Railway
Mishima - Shuzenji stations
- Gakunan Electric Train
Yoshiwara - Gakunan Enoo stations
- Tokai Bus
Numazu station - Numazu Minato Shinsenkan, Numazu station - Izu Mito Sea Paradise, Mishima station - Yamanaka Castle Ruins, Mishima station - Mishima Taisha/Tamazawa, Mishima station - Kakitagawa Spring Water Park or Nishitamagawa, Shuzenji station - Toi Port
- Izu Hakone Bus
Numazu station - Numazu Port, Numazu station - Izu-Nagaoka station, Nagaoka station - Izu Mito Sea Paradise
Tokaido Shinkansen trains and sleeper trains are not available with this pass. Please note separate fares and fees apply when riding these trains.
- Sales period: March 1, 2023 - March 31, 2024
- Period of use: Two consecutive days from March 1, 2023 to April 1, 2024
*The final starting date of use is March 31, 2024
Get Your Pass
If you make a reservation on our official website or app and board the Tokaido Shinkansen, you can purchase a "Fujisan-Izu Area Tourist Pass," which starts on the day or the day after you board the Shinkansen, at the station where you get off the Shinkansen.
JR-Central Ticket Offices at Atami, Mishima and Shin-Fuji stations
*Please come to the Ticket Office after exiting the ticket gate.
*The pass is not available at JR-East counters in Atami station.
How to purchasePurchase location and method of purchase
- Only one Mt. Fuji and Izu Area Tourist Pass Plus can be purchased with each Seat Information or Sales Slip and Receipt.
*The pass cannot be sold for a Shinkansen ticket.
- The effective starting date or other conditions may not be changed.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts. No transfer discount is available.
- Refunds can be made at the purchase location for a fee of 220 yen only before the effective date or during the effective period and if the pass has not been used.
- Lost passes will not be reissued.
- Depending on the route or the situation, a basic fare ticket or other open ticket may be cheaper.
About the Tokaido Shinkansen
■ Making a reservation through the website/app for the Tokaido Shinkansen train
- Reservation is completed in 3 easy steps and a smartphone!
- You can easily make changes and board the train with a QR code ticket
- The Shinkansen travels from Tokyo to Mishima in just 55 minutes
- The Shinkansen is punctual! Make more effective use of your stay.
The reservation website is in English.
For how to book, please see the PDF file.