Take a tour around the Shizuoka and Hamamatsu areas, Japan's treasure trove of hot springs and sea food, on your way to the World Heritage site of Mt. Fuji!
Unlimited rides on JR local trains, buses, ferry and private railway along the route!
Unlimited rides on non-reserved seats on limited express, rapid and ordinary trains of JR conventional lines!
- Adult: ¥6,500 / Child: ¥3,250
3 consecutive days
Transport services and routes covered by this pass:
- JR Lines
Non-reserved seats of ordinary cars of JR limited express, express, rapid, and ordinary trains:
Tokaido Main Line: Atami station - Toyohashi station
Gotemba Line: Numazu station - Matsuda station
Minobu Line: Fuji station - Shimobe-onsen station
- Izuhakone Railway
Izuhakone Railway: Mishima station - Shuzenji station
- Fujikyuko Bus: Gotemba station - Gotemba Premium Outlets, Gotemba station - Kawaguchiko station, Gotemba station - GrinPa,Shin-Fuji station - Mt. Fuji station, Shin-Fuji station - South Exit of Fuji station
- Tokai Bus: Mishima station - Yamanaka Castle ruins, Numazu Station - Numazu Minato Shinsenkan, Shuzenji station - Shuzenji Onsen, Shuzenji station - Toi Port
- Izuhakone Bus: Numazu station - Numazu Port, Izunagaoka station - IZU-MITO Sea Paradise, Shuzenji station - Shuzenji Onsen
- Shizutetsu Bus: Shimizu Ekimae - Miho Marine Science Museum of TOKAI University
- Entetsu Bus: Hamamatsu station - Nakatajima Shako, Hamamatsu station - Kanzanji Onsen (Hamanako Garden Park)
>> Timetable：Shuzenji Station ~ Toi Port / Toi Ferry Terminal, Mishima Station ~ Yamanaka Castle Ruins, Fuji Station ~ Shin-Fuji Station, Shin-Fuji Station ~ Mt. Fuji Station, Gotemba Station ~ Fuji Safari Park / Grinpa
Mt.Fuji Shimizu Port Cruise: Shimizu Port - Toi Port, Hinode - Hinode（ Getting on and off the ship at Miho is not permissible.）
This pass does not allow you to ride in Tokaido Shinkansen and Sleeper Trains. Please be aware that to ride in them, you will need to pay the required additional fares or fees separately.
Get Your Pass
Quick & easy way to order your Tourist Pass!!
- JR-Central's Tourist Passes can be reserved via JR-WEST ONLINE TRAIN RESERVATION operated by JR-WEST. After clicking the "Book Now"button, you will be redirected to JR-WEST ONLINE TRAIN RESERVATION website.
- Reservations are accepted up to one month before boarding (starting at 10:00 am (JST) on same day of preceding month).